Treatments Using Noni Oil
Noni successfully treats many physical aliments with just a few drops of this incredible oil, and here we will present some typical treatment protocols for common problems. This information is free to our customers and is for educational use only. It is not meant to diagnose or cure an illness or disease. However, this section was written by a licensed physical therapist schooled in the art of rehabilitation, and we are confident that the recommendations provided here are accurate. If you have further question or problems that are not addressed or are beyond the scope of this information, please see your health care provider to address your specific ailment.
MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN
- Clean affected area with natural soap and water
- Apply Healing Oil of Noni and massage into painful area until the oil is absorbed. A little bit goes a long way so use sparingly and add more as needed. The oil readily absorbs into the skin, leaving no oily residue. Repeat as necessary until pain lessens or subsides completely. If pain is not relieved by the use of Noni Oil and lasts more than 3 days see your health care provider. Please note that acute (recent) pain is much easier to treat than chronic or long term pain, but Noni has great benefit with both types of pain.
- Clean affected area with natural soap and water
- Apply Healing Oil of Noni and massage into inflamed area until the oil is absorbed. Massage towards the heart to help move excess fluid away from affected area. Inflammation is an accumulation of fluid to an injured area, and is often accompanied by pain. Noni oil will treat both. Repeat application of Noni Oil as necessary until inflammation decreases significantly and pain has decreased. If the inflammation is in a joint , elevate above the heart if possible and apply an ice pack using proper barrier between ice pack and skin. Ice should not be applied directly without a barrier, and should not be applied for more than 20 minutes at a time. If swelling and accompanying pain is not relieved by the use of Noni Oil and/or lasts more than 3 days, see your health care provider.
SKIN RASHES AND ALLERGIC REACTIONS
(Includes poison ivy oak and sumac, contact dermatitis, diaper rash, eczema, psoriasis, skin lesions, eruptions due to prescription drugs, and other skin irritations)
- Clean affected area with natural soap and water
- Apply Healing Oil of Noni and massage into affected area until the oil is absorbed into the skin. Continue to apply Noni Oil 2-3 times per day or more until skin condition resolves. You should notice a marked improvement in skin lesions within 2-3 days and often sooner with complete remission of the condition. Noni Oil often works by drying up the lesion and forming a dry scab that eventually sloughs off. The underlying skin is renewed and completely healed, often with no sign of an eruption. The healing affect is different for different people, so be patient, especially if you have had the condition for a long time.
All chronic conditions take longer to treat than acute problems.
INSECT BITES, ITCHING, SUNBURN
Follow instructions above for skin rashes. Often the initial application of Noni Oil will relieve itching and stings, including the stinging sensation and pain from sunburn. If not, continue application until the problem resolves.
To treat the entire body, apply Healing Oil of Noni to clean dry skin to ward off dryness after a bath or shower. A full body self massage using Noni Oil is the best way to keep skin beautiful, especially during winter months or in dry climates when skin is robbed of its natural moisture and oils. Spot treating dry patches such as the heels or elbows is also recommended. Massage the Noni Oil into the skin until absorbed.
MINOR CUTS, BURNS, BRUISES
For cuts, burns and bruises cleaning the wound before application of Noni Oil is especially important because the skin has been compromised and bacteria can easily be introduced. Removing dirt or debris with mild soap and water will significantly decrease the incidence of infection. Noni is naturally bacterial static, but cannot always be depended on as an anti bacterial agent. Apply a few drops of noni directly on affected area, and allow it to absorb. Healing Oil of Noni helps heal most minor cuts, burns and bruises in record time. It is especially useful for children because it does not sting and takes the pain away almost immediately. No need to rub it in if it is not possible to touch the wound, especially in the case of children who often do not allow touching of “boo boos”. For minor burns, the application is the same. A little bit goes a long way. If possible, try to get the noni oil to absorb, as it will help with the pain of the burn.
SORE TIRED FEET
After a long day on your feet, Healing Oil of Noni is a welcomed relief for tired aching feet. Massage Healing Oil of Noni into your feet at night for relief of both foot pain and dry cracked heels. The next morning, you will be glad you did.
Plantar Fasciitis is the most common form of foot pain. This condition occurs when the long fibrous plantar fascia ligament along the bottom of the foot becomes inflamed and often develops tears in the tissue. The pain of plantar fasciitis is usually located near to where the fascia attaches to the heel bone.
As a physical therapist, I treated patients with plantar fasciitis often. With the use of Healing Oil of Noni in combination with a cross friction massage, I saw incredible results with rapid resolution. You can do this at home. Use Healing Oil of Noni on the bottom of the affected foot, massage cross wise (perpendicular to the length of the foot) with your foot flexed. This may be a bit painful, but the cross-friction massage helps to release the plantar fascia and relax the tension. Often the fascia is tight and needs to be stretched. After massaging with the Noni Oil, gently stretch the structures of the foot manually and try the runners stretch. Stretch gently!
CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
I am including this painful condition because there are so many carpal tunnel sufferers in our society today. Although some medical professionals claim there is no direct cause of this painful condition, it has been proven to be a repetitive motion injury that is worsened by recurring movement. The carpal tunnel is a structure in the wrist whereby the nerve and tendons travel to supply the hand with sensation and movement. This “tunnel” becomes inflamed due to constant stress, and the inflammation compresses the median nerve, which supplies the hand with feeling or sensation. When this nerve is obstructed or inflamed, numbness and tingling results, and can progress to severe pain, loss of sensation and decreased motor function.
I know carpal tunnel syndrome well. I had a severe case and was told I needed immediate surgery, which I refused. As a physical therapist I saw too many people undergo this surgery and be out of work for weeks, only to come back a few months later with the same problem. I was not about to become another. Today, I no longer have any signs of carpal tunnel syndrome because I cured it myself without drugs or surgery using Noni Juice and Noni Oil in combination with massage, ice, homeopathy and exercises. If you have carpel tunnel syndrome, see a qualified physical therapist who will prescribe proper exercises specific to your case, and be sure to use the Noni Oil in conjunction with your therapy as described here.
This protocol will require that you perform it every day, and twice a day if the symptoms are severe.
- Take 1 ounce of pure 100% Noni Juice every morning upon awakening. Noni Juice is available on this site and thousands of others. A back up drink of a tasty juice of your choice will be welcomed after the shot of Noni Juice. (Noni Juice has a strong unpleasant taste, so you will want a “chaser”.)
Click here for Puna 100% Noni Juice and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Gently massage the inside of the wrist in the area of the carpal tunnel with a few drops of Noni Oil. Apply pressure as necessary, and always massage toward the heart to encourage any fluid to be eliminated by the body. Massage should last approximately 2-5 minutes.
- Apply ice if necessary to calm the symptoms. An ice massage spells pain relief. Freeze a small amount of water in a Dixie cup, peel off the top piece of the cup to expose the ice inside and use the ice to massage the painful area. This is especially good for pain management.
- See a qualified physical therapist to get prescribed therapeutic exercises for Carpal Tunnel release. Your PT may also perform manual techniques that will help on the road to recovery. You can get exercises off the internet, but the therapist will give you specific ones for your individual case and make sure you are performing them correctly. Do your exercises as prescribed.
- If you know a homeopathy practitioner, go for a consult to get the proper homeopathic remedy. Here is a link to the website of the best homeopath I know: www.homeopathyworks.net
- DON’T UNDERESTIMATE THE VALUE OF REST! Avoid activities that may worsen the symptoms, and often immobilization of the wrist is recommended to avoid further damage.
MAKE HAIR GLOW
A few drops of Noni Oil added to your natural shampoo will make your hair glow, prevent itchiness and keep your scalp moisturized, free from dry flakey skin. No more than 6-8 drops in a 12 oz bottle will do the trick. This is a little known beauty secret!
Here is what a few drops of Noni Oil in your shampoo will do for your hair:
- Gives weightless shine
- Softens hair
- Minimizes frizz
- Locks in moisture
- Eliminates flakey scalp
- Stops itch
- Improves the elasticity of hair
- Gives hair improved control and manageability
- Seals and protects hair
- Provides environmental and thermal protection
- Provides antioxidants
It would be impossible to list every ailment that noni treats, so it is safe to say that you can use Healing Oil of Noni on virtually any physical ailment by basically following the directions above and suit it to your needs. People have used our product for healing new tattoos, to remove plantar warts, to relieve the itch and pain from hemorrhoids, shingles, jelly fish stings, and as a cuticle oil. We get testimonials from everyday people regularly and look forward to getting yours as well.
Help Us Help Others
If you have an ailment that was helped or healed by our product, please let us know so we can pass on the healing “secret” to others. We are often asked, “Does Noni Oil treat______? (fill in the blank) and the answer is…We don’t know unless you tell us! Recently a customer asked me, “Does Noni Oil help cure ring worm?” and, honestly, at the time, we didn’t know. To date, no one had told us that they used it on ring worm nor have we tried it on that. As you may know, ring worm is not a worm at all, it is a fungal infection, and a very contagious one, but I was not sure if it would work on that particular problem. Ironically, about a week later, a customer called and told us she used Noni Oil successfully on a rash on the palm of her hand and called it a “miracle”. She happened to try it on ringworm and was astonished at the results. She said that it went away in a few days without doctors or drugs. She was so happy with the product that she decided to sell it in her beauty shop, and uses a few drops in shampoo, something I told her to do to keep hair silky soft and beautiful, along with warding off dry flakey scalp.
There are so many applications for Noni Oil, we cannot post them all, so we ask help from you, our customers, and together we help others so that we can all be healthy, happy and remain drug and chemical free.
The goal for this company is to help spread the word of natural healing with Noni, and especially, allow people who do not live where Noni grows to have the opportunity to experience natural healing from this wondrous plant that has brought healing to so many. We support dissemination of information about natural healing and the many different options we have available directly from nature. We relentlessly seek reliable information to provide to the general public on natural health and healing, including natural herbal treatments and homeopathic remedies that have been utilized for thousands of years. We hope you will support our mission by leaving your comment below.